Friday, July 17, 2009

at 9:05 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

I know there's a few around, but can anyone link to a trusted download for the Sims 3 Nude patch? I know, I know, I'm a sick and twisted individual that wants to watch my Sims shower. Which is actually true, but not for those reasons. I don't get a big blurry patch over me when I shower, or pee, so why should my Sims? I personally would love the ability to have them walk around the house naked - ever run to get the phone mid shower? Coz I KNOW they don't have skin pockets to have it on them.

I'd like more realism in my game play - I'd like to see a pile of clothes on the bathroom floor when they are showering, laundry baskets and washing machines, a clothes line and a nappy bucket. But, since we're playing a "virtual real world" game that's really not that real at all, I'll settle for at least looking normal when they shower.

And since we're on the topic of it - how many of you out there use the nude patches? What are you reasons? Do you prefer with or without it? What were your choices for wanting it?

1 comments:

  1. Download it from here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343951

    Doesn't cause my game any problems.

    And no, I'm not a perv. I just don't like my sims being pixeled. Seems like a violation of my sims's individual rights to have those horrible squares.