Friday, July 31, 2009

at 8:32 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

Earlier this week I posted about Adrian's wish to Oh noes! Break up?! The hard part for me was the decision to follow my Sims wishes and break up, or to follow my own wishes and keep them together. In the end, I decided to ...



Yes, they broke up. I've decided to follow Adrian's wishes as it is how I like to play the game, but I'm also half following my wishes by keeping them living under the same roof. I will not be moving either Sim out, although I will have to re-arrange some furniture, namely beds, which is going to be annoying since I forked out for an upgraded bed after arriving home with little Susie in tow.

We'll see how it all goes, I'm curious to see how the story line will progress now that they are no longer married...

Waters Family

I'm not surprised that Adrian wasn't at all upset, it was his wish after all. I thought there might have been a momentary regret, but nothing... nada... zilch. I'm sure my hubby would help me out with the notion that once a man has made up his mind to break up that they never look back. Callous bastards =p

Needless to say Emily wasn't as thrilled with it all...

Waters Family Waters Family

I'm glad I followed Adrian's wish, I like that they get to tell me the story as well. It will be interesting to see what wishes follow, and if Adrian (or Emily for that matter) meet anyone else.

*Added info*

Interesting to see that when I purchased a new single bed and put it in the same room as Adrian's father, Adrian went directly to it when he wanted to go to bed. Did he know that he was not welcome in the shared queen bed? Or did he automatically leave it to Emily as the babies were in there and he figured that would be the best spot for her?

Waters Family

I really did find that interesting and it actually caused me to pause for a moment. The fact that he went STRAIGHT to that bed, like he knew...?

1 comments:

  1. Yes, us men are callous buggers eh? =p