Friday, July 3, 2009

at 8:33 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Have you ever visited the graveyard at night time? I mean real night time, in the middle of it, like 2am? If you've not had the pleasure of doing this, wake your Sim up and check it out. It's really cool.

Kat, my latest Sim (the gardener, wanna be chef) had an assignment from work to catch some Alley Catfish, which I thought would be easy given her existing fishing skill level. Of course, I didn't realise that certain fish can only be caught in certain locations, and wasted majority of the allotted time catching everything but the Alley Catfish.

Frustrated at the approached deadline and not having the fish I needed, I ventured up to the Graveyard late one night as I remembered there was water there. No idea if it was fishable water, but I was going to test it out. No catfish was found, however an experience was had.

Between the ghosts walking around, muttering to them selves and chatting, there was the shaving, levitating statue and many another amusing things. I won't list them all as really, you have to check it out for your self. One thing I will mention, because I found it hilarious, is the frustrations of Sims in your way doesn't exist only for the living... they may be able to walk through walls when dead, but they still can't pass through each other. Hysterical.



Oh yes, by the way, I did eventully find my Alley Catfish and complete my task. Apparently they have to be fished from the sea. I caught it, and then 5 of it's friends as soon as I arrived. I also discovered that you can actually see the schools of fish in the water if you look for them, and if you inspect the water, it will tell you what fish can be caught there. Not sure if that requires a certain level of fishing or not, but very handy non the less.

I also found a good fishing guide that tells you what bait, and where abouts you can catch all the fish. Sims 3 Fishing Guide

0 comments: