Saturday, July 4, 2009

at 8:48 AM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Remember the other day when I was catching my fish for the Alley Catfish challenge? Well I discovered, after catching a goldfish, that if you purchase a fish bowl, you can pull a fish, which has been in your bag for a good day or two and the magical fish bowl will make them alive!

Annoyingly you can only have one fish per bowl which means if I wanted to save all the helpless gilled friend I fished up, I was going to need a hell of a lot of bench space! And a heads up, although they can survive hours stuffed in your inventory without water, they will die if you don't feed them. I forgot for a couple of days and then couldn't figure out why Kat was getting so disgusted by her sparkly clean surroundings. Dead fish smell!

0 comments: