Saturday, July 4, 2009

at 8:16 PM Tags: , , , Posted by Haydies

I jumped onto The Sims tonight and decided to see if Max, my rock star wanna-be was doing ok. It's been a while since I checked in. For some reason I saved the last game with him in the shower, so entered to some unusual singing I could hear before I could see. Creepy. Anyway, he finishes his shower and it breaks. Bugger it.

I had previously (before I logged off last time) queued up food then bed, so let them run thinking I would call the repairman in the morning. Well, I won't need to now. A THIEF broke into his caravan while he was sleeping and STOLE HIS SHOWER!!!

This is insane! It's the second Sim I have played since making the thief of my own, and both have been robbed within minutes of playing! Ok yes, great that I don't have to repair the shower, but hello - I can't shower!!

Arg!

0 comments: