Monday, July 20, 2009

at 6:10 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Time for round 2! And this time, it's a girl!!


I'm really struggling with just how boring the family is when they are left to their own devices, and one child is clearly too easy when you have an elder member home all day alongside Emily who's got time off work. Because I have life span set to epic (900 and something days), the babies are staying babies for a looooong time, so I'm considering bumping Thomas up to a toddler with the new arrival, but haven't decided yet.

I did remember to read pregnancy books however, so got to choose one trait. Next time though, I don't think I will. I like having no real control over the traits of my children. Especially in a family where every member is what ever the game decided randomly with no changes made - which is why Adrian's PJ's look like a Tux...?

I decided though, in keeping with the 'nutso' family tradition, that no child where I have an influence will remain normal. I've been given athleticism? No problem. But let's make it interesting shall we?


That's right, let's take a highly athletic sim and make them hate the outdoors! That'll be fun.

0 comments: