Sunday, July 19, 2009

at 11:31 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

The Waters really aren't living up to my expectations. I had wanted the insane duo to drive my poor little happy sane sim up the wall, but they're all getting along!! No! No no no NO!

So, I intervened again. *drums fingers together*

I decided that while (obviously) the husband and wife should love each other, insane trait and all, Adrian's dad (more insane) should be a bit of a trouble maker. And given he kinda has to get along with his son, that only leaves one family member...


I fiddled with a few relationship settings (made them insult and belittle each other until they were enemies) and gave them one good fist fight to seal the deal! The two now hate each other and even when Grandpa Sim helps out with Thomas, Emily gets mad. Sleep deprived, unwashed and recently feeling that all to familiar morning sickness still won't accept his help graciously.

When I piss a Sim off, I REALLY piss a Sim off! Nice...

0 comments: