Wednesday, July 29, 2009

at 9:07 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

A week ago I wrote a post that You need to be able to designate beds... because my Sims were sleeping all over the place. Well I found out, beds to get designated sort of.

As I posted, Melani's Grandma moved in the other day, and with her brought some money. That, coupled with Melani's new career as a Dr, the family funds have been doing ok. I decided to use some of that to purchase a better bed for Melani as she's not getting as much time to sleep so needs to use that time as best as possible.

Grandma was a bit tired while Melani was at work and I thought I might let her sleep in the new bed to get a bit of rest. That's when I noticed the options...

Notice the bottom one? Sleep in Melani's bed? Looks like the game does recognise whose bed is whose after a while. I'm not sure if it's because grandma moved in later, or it happens when Sims sleep in the same bed regularly enough.

Either way... cool!

0 comments: