Saturday, July 18, 2009

at 8:37 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

While I had hoped to play The Waters family completely hands off, there are just too many things that Sims don't do for themselves. They don't seem to really build their relationships well (husband and wife that still weren't even up to the kissing stage), they don't leave the house and they don't even attempt to fulfill any of their own wishes.

So, I intervened. I had to. What was the point of playing if the game was boring enough to send me to sleep? They forced my hand!

So I sent Grandpa off to learn how to garden and fish. Hubby (as you can see, I clearly don't even play enough to remember their names), was also sent to garden before coming home and impregnating his doting wife. At least he did that right if the following is anything to go by...


Charming. She didn't even attempt to make it to the toilet, just walked out the back door and voila - we now know why grass is green. Not long after I received the following message:

I'm pretty happy with the traits given I completely forgot to make her read any pregnancy books. Oops.

I figure I'll give her a few days and then go for round 2! Hey, if I'm going to meddle I might as well do it properly. Let's see if we can't send her insane too....

0 comments: