Saturday, October 10, 2009

at 4:07 PM Tags: , , , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

So I decided to load up my little simmies yesterday morning while I did some work on the other computer. Figuring Max had been left to his own devices for long enough, he would be the family I would check in on first.

All I can say... is I'm exhausted! Seriously! This post isn't even scratching the surface of everything that's happened in a few hours of game play (actually, I let them run all day and nearly all night), and it will all have to be spread over the next few days lol. That said, it was easy to leave them up to their own devices while I did other things, so I might just do that from now on. Let's me keep following their stories without actually having to designate "play" time for them...

Ok, so we left off last time with a Max > Melani > Bella love triangle... except of course, Bella didn't know about Melani so it's not really a "triangle" as much as it is Max being a cheating schmuck. Bella had just given birth to twins, who of course witnessed the "betrayal" that was Max and Melani making out in front of not only them, but also Melani's partner Eric as well as Bella's brother Michael.

I still don't know how Bella could have missed what was going on as she walked through the house while Melani and Max were arm in arm and oblivious to anyone except each other. But, she hadn't... Bella had no idea. Obviously her brother hasn't told her, although they appear to have had a falling out as they are no longer friends, and Eric either didn't care, or didn't want to see Bella hurt so soon after having her twins.

I kinda felt sorry for Bella, especially when I logged in to see three of Max's current wishes:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh Max... are you serious? You want to marry Bella (which is a good thing), yet still want to keep Melani on the side and now you want to meet someone new?! This is not the sim I created... actually, wait, it kinda is. Thinking back... when I wanted to see what the Rock Star career path was like, I had planned to make him sleep with all his groupies lol. I pictured him sleeping around with lots of women, who of course all worshiped the ground he walked on. Unfortunately what actually happens is different to what was portrayed by EA in their Sims 3 Videos of a rockstar and no one even knows who he is unless he holds an autograph signing session.

And of course now... there's kids involved. I never planned for any kids. Hearts will be broken, children scarred and families ruined.

I do and I don't feel bad. He is a rock star after all... none of us can be that surprised by his behaviour. How many rock stars do you know settle down straight away and stay that way? Not many. That said, it still surprises me every time I see a wish come up to call another female, or to see Melani. Max doesn't have the lifetime wish to be a heart breaker like Hal does in my other family does, who ironically, has basically settled down to play happy families with the other Melani LOL.

Regardless of who Max touches however... he's clearly one fertile sim. After playing for less than an hour yesterday, Bella announced that she was pregnant, again. As you can tell from the images below, Max seemed quite surprised by this news...

Photobucket
Photobucket

You understand his confusion when you realise he's been spending all his spare time somewhere else... can you guess where?

Photobucket

Yup, at Melani's. Both the children Max and Melani have together, as well as the kids Melani has with Eric, all hate Max. I can't blame them, they all see him as a home wrecker. I'm not even sure if Melani's told all the children who their father is, or if she's just allowed everyone involved to believe Eric is the father to all. Either way, Melani's kids want nothing to do with Max which apparently, suits him just fine.

I think having kids of his own, at home that is, has freaked him out as he's constantly had the wish to go out on the town pop up, along with catching up with Melani and chatting to every other sim other than Bella or his twin girls at home. Clearly he is a man scared and desperately wanting to hold onto his youthfull, carefree party ways.

Like all love rats however, your dirty deeds eventually get found out, and after Max was brazen enough to flirt with Melani out the front of her house, while Eric was home, it was time someone finally spoke up.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm not sure if the previous flirting, kissing and canoodling at Max's party was viewed as nothing more than a few too many drinks and Eric shrugged it off or not, but clearly there was no such reason for an excuse this time and Eric grew a back bone. Good on ya Eric!

What isn't apparent in the images though, is that Melani walks off when Eric confronts Max. She separated herself as far as she could and took to looking after the kids inside... interesting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Max!
    you leave me speechless...
    haha... 'love rats' LOL
    it's me? or Bella's picture over Max life wish to propose marriage, portrays her as a sad people??

  1. LOL not just you, she does look a bit sad doesn't she? Maybe she DOES know about Max and Melani and is just keeping her mouth shut? Hense the sad face?

  1. wow love it! keep blogging !

  1. Ah, Max, you are a scoundrel! Can't wait for the rest of what has been happening.