Sunday, October 4, 2009

Unlike Melani Banks who always goes into labour in the middle of the night, Emily was lucky enough to burst her waters not long after lunch - day time just makes it so much better. And no lost sleep!

Like all momentous occasions, Naturally I captured it all on film! Oh yes, pay special attention to the little girl lol...



Did you watch it? Did you hear that scream?! LOL the blood curdling scream from the little girl there? You would have thought someone was being murdered not born with the way she was acting. That was hilarious.

So what did Emily have? Do you have any bets? Are you hoping for a Boy or another Girl?

...

...

She had a girl!!

Photobucket

Then.... she had ANOTHER girl!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Aaah lol, twins!! And without any improved fertilisation purchase too, awesome. For a woman that wants five kids, she's only got one left to go now lol. And what a great start for Rainer and Emily's relationship, that evens up the kid score - two to Adrian, two to Rainer. Sweet!

Picking traits for new babies is always the hardest for me. Because I like a more 'hands off' approach to simming, I also don't like to get too involved with the creation aspect either. When I first create the family, then yes I will happily pick everything down to the last strand of hair. But when it comes to two sims making babies, those are babies I haven't created and as such, I like them to tell me what they're personality's are.

Last night I discovered something wonderful!! There is a "random trait picker" option for new babies!! I don't have to pick anymore, I can let the game tell me what they kids are going to be like. OMG awesome!!

So what are these two new kidlets going to start off with?

Photobucket Photobucket

Not too bad... certainly could have been worse.

Once the traits were picked it was time to head home. Of course, some of the furniture needed to be shuffled around to make room for two cribs in the bedroom. With two new kids coming in, who will eventually need their own room, I decided it was as good a time as any to begin house renovations to build a second level. Because of course right after you have two new babies is the perfect time to do massive renovations to your house lol... thankfully this is just The Sims and not real life. =p

Photobucket

Basically the lounge room got extended to include a desk area as the desk had to be moved to make way for the stairs. Once there is more money I will actually add on the second level. Big plans, just no money.

Back to the babies, I wanted to share a really quick video of when Emily announced the pregnancy to Rainer lol. I meant to share this earlier but forgot I took it.



LOL I just love that pat on the shoulder and the thumbs up response. Like, "hey, good for you chicky"... that's hysterical.

Thankfully Rainer has shown just how enthusiastic he is to be having his first children by doting on them hand of foot. He's so smitten with them, it's adorable. I can only assume one of the babies needed a nappy change by the look on his face in the first one though lol, something he's more than happy to do.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He even gets up in the middle of the night to let Emily sleep... Naaaaaw. This one is definitely a keeper! Like the comments I have received so far, I too am so happy that Emily has finally found a good guy...


0 comments: