Thursday, October 1, 2009

at 7:43 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

The first time we met Rainer, he showed he was extremely keen for Emily, and then undid all his positive points by begging for money. After that display, I was ready to write him off right then and there. Thankfully, Emily appears to give sims a bit more of a chance to prove themselves, and I'm glad. At first I couldn't help but curl my lip every time I was a wish involving Rainer pop up - call him, invite him over, hang out with him etc.

Photobucket

While I might not have been happy with her choice in men, I stand by my 'let me sims live their own lives' play style and followed the wishes Emily kept having. I used the "invite sim over" wish in conjunction with her birthday party which allowed me to put it down to just inviting Rainer along with everyone else and not specifically him alone. And of course, we all now know who stayed the longest out of the party guests...

Emily had her suspiciouns that she was pregnant and sent herself off to the Doctors. After it was confirmed that Emily was in fact pregnant with Rainer's child (there's a birthday present that's hard to beat), Emily decided she needed to take a huge risk...



Apart from the fact Rainer acted like a big bloody girl with his jumping around and excitement lol, it was very sweet. Oh yes, and it was Emily's wish to get married btw lol, I just forgot to screenshot that part as well - I was a bit distracted playing yesterday. Emily is a very old fashioned girl and couldn't possibly have the child without being married first - although she didn't know what she would do if Rainer said no.

Thankfully, he didn't. Oh yes, and the evil laugh you hear? That's courtesy of Thomas' new friend:

Photobucket

Thomas is in primary school, so why he is hanging around high school kids I can't not understand. I can only assume it's due to his less than clean reputation...

2 comments:

  1. Oh God!
    what's happening with Thomas?!
    it's so weird for a kid to be friends with an adult?
    hope this guy isn't a pedophile or something like that :S

  1. LOL I know, I think Thomas is going a bit off the rails...