Saturday, October 24, 2009

at 11:32 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

So, a VERY interesting proposition popped up on my screen when I returned to the sims after my recent break - something I was so not expecting to see...

Photobucket

Whaaaa? But... but... Melani and Max don't have anything to do with each other anymore? Melani is gone from his life, what is this? The only thing I could think of was that they still wanted to remain friends because of the kids...

I decided that if I could move Melani and the kids into Max's place, that I would do it. I could explain it away as Eric having finally had enough and leaving, which of course would devastate Melani and she'd have no where to go. Being that they are Max's kids, he'd take them in. It would also of course, make for very interesting watching.

Sadly though, not only was there no option to move them to Max's place, instead being forced into Melani's 2 bedroom house... and Eric was included in the package. Um, no thanks. Not wanting to leave Bella behind, that makes 4 adults... and of course, a whole lot more kids!! Sadly, to many for one household.

Photobucket

That was the end of that then. I wasn't about to leave Bella with 6 babies to look after, not to mention I really didn't want to play a Max/Melani/Eric family lol, that's just a little too bizarre for my liking. So, it was all called off. Max will stay with Bella, and Melani withe Eric.

Kinda a shame that I couldn't fit everyone under the same roof, would have been hectic, but very interesting LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh God!
    what was that?!
    Max and Melani are still seeing each other?
    So many questions!

  1. The game sure will throw you for a loop, huh? Wow. Poor Bella and Eric. I think the game wants Max and Melani together, even if they didn't end up that way.