Tuesday, November 3, 2009

at 10:02 AM Tags: Posted by Soapinatrix

I'm very sorry to tell you all, that I will no longer be blogging (often) about my Sims any longer. I know some of you won't be surprised by this announcement, I've hardly been consistent over the past couple of weeks.

While I LOVE my Sims dearly, I'm a MMORPG gamer at heart and Aion has latched it's addictive claws into me and won't let go. With an extremely active toddler who doesn't understand computer time (or nap time for that matter), work commitments (I work from home) and the glorious time that is Summer just around the corner, I just don't have enough time to play or blog about The Sims.

I wish I did, I really do. I really love what they've done with The Sims 3. And just as much as I want time to play The Sims, I want time to blog about it. Unfortunately, at the moment, I'm having to force myself to play just so I can get enough material to blog, and that's not how it should be. I blogged because I loved how much was happening to my sims and had to share with someone... anyone.

It's the whole "work to live, don't live to work" motto. Of course, different when talking about blogging and gaming lol, but still, the same thing. I should blog because I love playing, not play because I have to blog...

I will leave The Nutty Simmer here, and should/when I ever get time to jump on and see what my families are doing, I will update it. So please feel free to follow it, add it to your readers etc and keep an eye for when it does update. I'm not promising any dedicated time frames as I'm not even playing The Sims at the moment, so it will be a case of when the mood strikes. I'm sure once the expansion hits, I'll certainly log back in for a bit.

For now, I leave Max and Bella with their 6 children and The Waters Family coping and not doing too bad - Susie joined the Army and is doing really well. I'm not too sure on Melani and Hal as I've not checked in on them since houses merged... I'm sure their doing ok.

So for now, I wish you all happy gaming. I hope to find enough time to game and get everything I want done each day so I can load up my little sims every once in a while. For now, I'll just settle for at least 1 hour of play time of anything a day lol.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to read that.
    Hope world adventures expansion could bring you back again.
    ~chiaopi

  1. I just discovered your blog not to long ago, and I have to say it is great! Soo funny! And as long as you still blog some, it's alright because your blog is great! :)


    I love it!!

  1. I have actually been reading your blogs about your sims. i think they are very funny. A good thing to read when you had a bad day. its sad to hear, but i hear ya. im sure a toddler that doesnt understand the word naptime is hard to live with, but i hope you at least blog occationally and dont stop.:)